In regards to the Government Incentives, please find below some crucial dates for your information:-
- Enrolment for the April JobKeeper Payment closes on 31 May 2020.
- Enrolment for the May JobKeeper Payment also closes on 31 May 2020. In order to receive the JobKeeper Payment, you must have paid your employees the minimum amount for your regular pay cycles for May.
If you believe you are eligible for the JobKeeper Payment, but you have not yet enrolled please contact us urgently.
- Applications to apply for the NSW State Government Grant of $10,000 closes on 1 June 2020.
- Applications to apply for the Early Release of Super closes on 30 June 2020.
- If you have a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund, the ATO have granted a Lodgement Extension until 30 June 2020.
- The ATO have also granted extensions for all other tax returns. We are currently requesting deferrals for all Tax-Payers until 30 June 2020.
- To be eligible for the ATO's Cash Flow Boost (where you can be reimbursed up to $50,000), you need to lodge your Activity Statements by 28 May 2020. You do not need to apply for the cash flow boost, all you need to do is lodge your upcoming activity statements.