Estate planning is one of the necessities of life. Knowing your hard-earned assets will be dealt with in the manner you choose provides peace of mind.
For business owners, a plan for succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the process of providing for business continuity.
The executor and trustee of a will are required to perform a number of duties. At LWM Group we are experienced in estate planning and can ensure there is no deviation from your succession plan for your assets.
The areas in estate administration that we can assist with include:
- Meeting to discuss objectives for your estate
- Confirming your assets - assistance with valuations, inventories, and appraisals
- Court approval for a grant of administration
- Preparation of the documentation involved in estate planning
- Asset Protection
- Paying taxes and debts
- Estate distribution
Sean Mulligan is extremely knowledgeable in the area of tax on the transfer on estate assets - including your superannuation balances. A consultation with Sean will help you to understand the tax effects of your Estate Planning decisions - and provide you with the opportunity to restructure your plans to maximise the value you are passing to your beneficiaries.
Matthew Moore and Sean Mulligan can talk you through the impact an unexpected departure would have on your business and the steps you can take to provide for this, including:
- the use of Investor Agreements to determine the actions for your share in a business
- the use of insurance policies within the business to enable your spouse to be paid for your share of the business
A consultation to begin putting together a plan for your Estate is an investment made for the benefit of your family.
Back to Service